Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pink Lemonade Pie

Yum.

This is a ridiculously quick and easy recipe- perfect for those hot, dog days of summer!  It is the perfect cross between sweet and tang, yum!

Thanks to my great gal pal Jenny for introducing me to this delicious pie, right in the midst of my pregnancy.  You sure know what a pregnant gal needs! ;)

I modified the recipe just a tad, so here is what I came up with and use now!

Enjoy.

Pink Lemonade Pie
Serves: 6-8

1 Keebler Graham Cracker Crust (you could use any brand or make your own, this one works and tastes best to me)
1 8oz. tub of Cool Whip, thawed
1 packet of Pink Lemonade Kool-Aid
1/2 can Eagle Brand Sweet Condensed Milk

Combine Kool-Aid packet and sweet condensed milk in large mixing bowl.  Stir until completely mixed.  Add Cool Whip and stir until completed mixed together.
Pour mixture into graham cracker pie crust and smooth out.  Cover and place into freezer until hardened.

Remove from freezer about 30 minutes before serving for the perfect soft serving consistency!

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment