Wednesday, July 13, 2011

An Accomplishment.

This basement has been a long time coming, and I am so pumped to share Matt's accomplishment!!!  He did a bang-up job and I am SO proud of him!  I would shout it from the highest mountain.  Great. Awesome. Fantastic.  But, everyone already knew that about him. :)  No really, I am very proud that he is such a hard working man, and that no matter how long it takes, the project will be done 100% correct and with a smile on his face (perhaps except with the bookcases temporarily, read about that HERE).  I am so glad we didn't rush through this, take the easy way out, or let people talk us into "what everyone else does in a basement."  That ain't us and I am darn proud it isn't!

Here are some of my favorite details from this project.

Enjoy.



Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment