Thursday, July 28, 2011

30 Things to do Before I'm 30, Pt. 4

Quick refresher on PART 1, PART 2, & PART 3.

And here is part 4...

Focusing on enhancing my personal reading goals!

16. Read The Legend of Sleepy Hollow all over again, just because.  Visit Sleepy Hollow in October after I have read the book, just because it is beautiful.

17.  Start reading with a book club, again.  Re-prioritizing what is important (ok, I could have read 15 pages while I was reading mindless Facebook updates).

18.  Read 12 books (one per month of the year).  Be sure they are from different genres, branch out sister!

19.  Share the books I read throughout the year on the blog and with friends.  What better to do than to share one of your life's passions?

20. Read to Isabella every day.  Even if she likes reading different genres, I want her to understand why reading is so important.

No comments:

Post a Comment