Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Tennessee Easter.

For the Easter Holiday, we traveled to Tennessee to see my family and celebrate Easter there!

The weather on the drive down was wonderful- sunglasses all the way!  Isabella was a good girl- no cries and she rode like a trooper.

We had a really quick weekend down, but it was a lot of fun.  My grandmother was able to visit with Isabella two different times (these are so important and precious to me, especially as I grow older).  We ate WAY too much good food that is bad for you- i.e. sweet tea, Pal's, La Carreta, etc etc....soooo good, but SOOOOO bad for you! :)

I had a few photo sessions while I was in town- it was great to see some girls I hadn't seen since high school! :) 

We took some Easter/Family pictures- great props to my mom!  She was an awesome photographer, and my Aunt Ruth was great at entertaining Isabella during the pictures!  What a family, team effort. :)


Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment